- 1 Page Builder Plugins for WordPress
- 2 Benefits of Using Page Builder Plugins
- 3 Elementor – Ultimate Page Builder for WordPress
- 4 Page Builder by WooRockets.com
- 5 Themify Builder
- 6 SiteOrigin Page Builder
- 7 Beaver WordPress Page Builder
- 8 Visual Composer Page Builder
- 9 Live Composer Page Builder
- 10 Pootle Page Builder
- 11 Headway Themes
- 12 The Creator – Visual WordPress Page Builder
- 13 Divi Builder Plugin
- 14 Massive Dynamic Page Builder
- 15 Conclusion
UPDATED 5/8/2017 WordPress is undoubtedly the most flexible and dynamic platform for content management. Earlier, when it all started, WordPress CMS was only meant for blogs. But today, websites can use WordPress for almost all purposes, and you can make what ever type of website with it.
Talking about versatility, there are drag and drop page builder wordpress plugins that can help you build user-friendly and interactive webpages. Let’s talk about these page builder plugins for WordPress.
Page Builder Plugins for WordPress
As we know, WordPress sites are customizable with themes and plugins. But general-purpose plugins and themes offer limited options what it comes to customizing design. To create custom outlook for your pages, you need to code it or get it coded. This means, you need to be a developer to play with code.
Here, page builder plugins are more than useful. They’re user-friendly, offer simple drag and drop feature to add elements that take user-experience to the next level. These allow heavy design customization without any coding.
Benefits of Using Page Builder Plugins
- With drag and drop functionality, these plugins prevent the need of coding knowledge. So, in a way, they save your cost of website development.
- They offer better customizability. You can drag and drop elements according to your requirements and make your website unique.
- Since there are several different elements to try on your website, you have a liberty to test them and gauge user-experience.
This post talks about some of the best page builder plugins for WordPress sites that offer drag and drop feature. Let’s what’s available!
Elementor – Ultimate Page Builder for WordPress
Elementor is arguably the best page builder plugin for WordPress sites. It helps you design your webpage from the front end, thereby prevents the need of switching back and forth again and again.
Watch developer’s overview video: Elementor – The Fastest, Free Live Page Builder For WordPress
- It allows you to develop your page live. So, you can customize the page and see those changes taking effect, at the same time.
- The page builder is user-friendly. Even beginners can use it, because it doesn’t need any coding knowledge.
- There are tons of free templates to make your design job quicker and easier.
- Elementor offers mobile editing tools that aid you with visual customization of pages. You can create beautiful layouts that fit all types of devices.
- The WordPress page builder offers impressive features including background overlays, gradients, box shadows and more. Plus, there are 28 widgets that you can explore.
- Elementor template library lets you save or export designs, making it extremely easy for you to use them on other websites.
Get Elementor – Ultimate Page Builder for WordPress:
Page Builder by WooRockets.com
If you're looking for attractive WooCommerce themes, there's no better place than WooRockets, especially they offer also free page builder plugin.
- It allows you to drag and drop elements on the webpage and make it more attractive.
- Using advanced editor and create pages according to your desire.
- You can make use of full set of tools create a page in a jiffy. The page builder features built-in shortcodes, full-page elements and widget support
- There's a feature called Spotlight that'll help you find the right page element for your webpage.
- Another benefit is, it allows you to monitor changes in real-time. That means you can see the impact of changes and decide whether to keep them or revert back.
Get Page Builder by WooRockets.com:
Easy to use Drang and Drop interface allow you to design and customize any part of page. Themify Builder works on any post type, support HTML input, and works with all major plugins such as WooCommerce and SEO Yoast etc.
- You can use built-in layouts to build your webpage and later edit it according to your needs,
- You can use drag-n-drop elements to build a page.
- Themify Builder offers you to either create custom pages using WordPress post editor or edit the page from the front-end.
- There is an Import/Export feature that lets you create backup, import or export layouts
Pro version comes with the following extra features:
- 60+ predesigned Builder layouts.
- 60+ animation effects.
- Responsive Styling.
- Background – slider, video, parallax scrolling, and gradient.
- Revisions – allows you to save your Builder layout with unlimited versions.
- Visibility control where you can set whether a module or row is visible on a specific device.
Get Themify Builder:
SiteOrigin Page Builder
Another free page builder for WordPress site, this one from SiteOrigin offers variety, responsiveness and sophistication. The page builder is compatible with any theme you're using and builds good-looking pages.
- Enables you to work with the widgets on your WordPress site and make things quicker.
- You can use live-editing and make changes in the widgets in real-time - just like the way you do in Android phones.
- To track changes, use a history browser. You can also roll back anything not matching your requirements.
Get SiteOrigin Page Builder:
Beaver WordPress Page Builder
Beaver Builder is another amazing WordPress page builder that offers great themes along with the basic drag and drop editor. The page builder is compatible with all types of website themes. In fact, there is no limitation when you think about using it with any theme.
- You can create great looking pages by using built-in modules.
- Beaver Builder also supports third-party widgets, allowing you to export elements to your WordPress site.
- Content Modules: HTML, Photo, Text Editor, Audio, Video, & Sidebar.
- Full-width, column-based layouts.
- Lightweight and semantic markup for maximum performance.
- Photo, color, and video row backgrounds.
- Mobile-friendly, responsive layouts.
- Use WordPress Widgets and shortcodes.
- Works with Pages, Posts, and Custom Post Types.
Get Beaver WordPress Page Builder :
Visual Composer is an amazing WordPress page builder and one of the best, according to CodeCanyon. When it comes to variety of layouts, design, elements and other customization options, you hardly get anything close to Visual Composer. It comes with easy to use frontend as well as backend editors.
- Intuitive Drag and Drop Interface
- SEO Friendly
- Woocommerce Support
- Video and Parallax BackgroundsThe page builder offers more than 40 built-in layouts/templates to build a page.
- 45+ predefined content elements
- You can use drag and drop editor to build a custom page.
- All design options are responsive, which is great for mobile traffic.
- You can easily turn your WordPress site into an online store because Visual Composer offers WooCommerce compatibility.
With all those features, the page builder looks like a steal at just $34.
Get Visual Composer Page Builder:
Live Composer Page Builder
If you've worked with page builders before, you'd agree that most of them require you to implement changes on your webpages from WordPress admin panel. But Live Composer page builder will give you a better experience.
It enables you to work on the page being customized and implement changes directly. Imagine how easy it would be to make changes in real-time. You can drag and drop elements on to the webpage from bar available on the editing page, and simultaneously, see them taking effects.
How does it impact your work?
- It's easier that way, since you can determine what type of changes make better experience and vice versa.
- Implementing changes directly on the page and seeing them in real-time saves quite a lot of time.
With Live Composer Page Builder, it's more about time-saving, ease of use, and ability to implement and observe changes in real-time. You'll be surprised to hear, It's absolutely Free!
Get Live Composer Page Builder:
Pootle Page Builder
For interactive pages, you may want to use a page builder like Pootle. This page builder tool offers drag and drop feature. But the best thing about this page builder is, it's quite close to WordPress in terms of design structure. So, if you've worked with WordPress before, using Pootle will be easy. Here are some of its features:
- You're going to like video backgrounds and parallax that are offered as default
- You can try new add-ons as the developers at Pootle release new tools from time to time.
- You can customize the elements to deeper level because of the CSS customization per module.
Get Pootle Page Builder:
The company offers top of the line page builder for WordPress sites. This page builder doesn’t only build a unique website theme, it offers built-in themes that might get your attention.
- It offers simple drag-n-drop feature to add different elements to your page, or
- You can create an entirely unique layout using these elements.
Get Headway Themes:
The Creator – Visual WordPress Page Builder
The Creator is a visual page builder for WordPress. To add to the basic drag and drop interface, this page builder offers more ease and variety as compared to other plugins in the market. It probably has the best set of elements and modules you could find.
The vast collection of modules include:
- Blockquote Block Button,
- Alert Box,
- Callout Box,
- Buy Now PayPal Button,
- Chart Pie,
- Chart Doughnut,
- Chart Bar,
- Chart Line and much more.
Get The Creator – Visual WordPress Page Builder:
Divi Builder Plugin
Divi is another drag and drop WordPress theme and page builder that's extremely easy for beginners. It's a fast WordPress theme that offers more than 20 layouts or tempelates for any type of website. Here are some of it benefits:
- It enables you to create your own Divi layouts and save them for later.
- Exporting layouts is possible if you're exporting it from a Divi installation.
- There are tons of elements you can use on your website.
The page builder is available for at very reasonable price, especially because it includes access to all Elegant Theme's WP plugins (Monarch Social Media Plugin etc.) and themes such as Divi theme and 87 more!
All in all, Divi is go-to page builder plugin that's compatible with all included Elegant Theme's and also many other WordPress themes.
Get Divi Builder Plugin:
Massive Dynamic Page Builder
Massive Builder is a complete solution for website creation. It offers easy to use live drag & drop editing, and comes with plenty of useful options. It is one of the most powerfull website builders. One of the most important benefits it gives is the highest speed performance scores, which have the direct effect on your website's search engine rankings.
Advanced builder lets you see changes instantly live, it comes with 60+ pre-build websites. You can use those as a templates for your own website, and create instantly professional site for any purpose. More importantly it's fully compatible all the major plugins such as Woocommerce, Visual Composer, Add to Any etc. It offers unlimited layouts and 70+ ready made elements plus plenty of header styles etc.
Here are some of it benefits:
- Live website builder
- Support for shortcodes
- Super light weight & fast loading ready website
- Mega menu with options
- Fully responsive & mobile friendly
- Five star support team
Get Massive Dynamic :
In our humble opinion, Visual Composer Page Builder is the best plugin of all we've discussed in this post. Visual Composer is also WPSisu.com's Editor's Choice for The Best Page Builder for WordprPress.
- The page builder is free to use, and
- You can explore lots of other features while using it as an editor.
Don't hesitate to leave comments or questions below! And don't forget to share this post! Thank you for reading, hopefully this was helpful post.