So, you have launched your first website or blog. Now, you’re looking for the best way to earn money from it. Well, you’re half there, because you know that AdSense is the quickest way to monetize your blog. These days, close to 90% of the websites/blogs are WordPress platforms, so we are going to share some of the best AdSense WordPress plugins that can give you a perfect start.
But Hang On!
Have you got your AdSense account registered? Have you got it approved from Google? That’s the first thing you should do before looking for AdSense plugins. Google has stipulated a comprehensive guide to get the AdSense account approved. So, follow those guidelines and get yourself prepared for AdSense plugins (or perhaps, get it after reading this post).
Those who’ve done it can choose any of the following AdSense WordPress plugins for Google. They are the best AdSense WordPress Plugins at present, and they offer maximum advantage to your website content.
As the name suggests, Advanced Ads is an advanced version of AdSense plugin for WordPress sites. It lets you create ads and manage them without any trouble. There is no need for manual optimization as it's already optimized for Google AdSense. It supports also other ad networks, and comes with really advanced features especially if you choose Pro Bundle. there are things like split testing, sell ads for other, you can also insert ads on AMP pages!
If you are looking for the real professional ad management plugin for your WordPress site, this is the best choice. Advanced Ads is also WPSisu.com's Editor's Choice for The Best Adsense WordPress Plugin. You should get at least Pro version, or Pro Bundle to maximize your sites revenue potential. Monetization is usually the most important element of your website after it's content, so you should not be afraid to get the best solution out there even if it costs a bit. If you are providing value for your visitors, this plugin will sure pay it's price back quickly, and put your website's revenue in growing trajectory.
Here are few benefits of using this plugin:
- Apart from the basic plugin version from Google, Advanced Ads can support Ads from popular networks, such as Chitika, Amazon and more.
- The plugin offers a feature called, "Auto-inject ads" that automatically displays your ads, just like Google AdSense.
- You can also choose to display ads on specific pages.
- There is a global conditions feature that affects all the ads displayed on your website.
- For better user experience, you can improve ads' behavior with the help of user-focused conditions.
Advanced Ads Pro pro bundle includes also the following add ons:
- Ad Tracking
- Geo Targeting
- PopUp and Layer Ads
- Responsive Ads
- Selling Ads
- Sticky Ads
Get Advanced Ads Pro:
WP Pro Advertising System
For those looking for a powerful ad management plugin, WP Pro Advertising System is just the right answer for their needs. You'll have as many as 18 locations on your website to place ads strategically. The statistics section is quite detailed. It offers overall performance of the website ads so that you can get real-time update. Here are more features to go through:
- A fully responsive design to make your ads appear according to different resolutions and screen sizes
- Background Ads feature enables you to position ads behind the content.
- Comes with AdBlock detector which is fully functional
- It supports popular plugins, such as Visual Composer and Revolution Slider
- WP Pro Advertising System is WordPress multisite-compatible, so it's easier for you to show ads on the WordPress network.
Get WP Pro Advertising System:
AdInjection is top of the line AdSense plugin, because of the customization, support to wide range of networks and control over ad visibility.
- It gives content-type ad visibility option
- It lets you display ads according to the age of the post
- You can include or exclude pages to display your ads.
- AdInjection supports popular networks, such as Amazon Associates, ClickBank and more.
- The WordPress plugin offers A/B testing of ads based on CPM
AdRotate is amongst the popular AdSense Plugins for WordPress, because of the two main reasons:
- You can optimize your ads in much better way as compared to other plugins,
- It allows you to quickly test the performance of your ads
AdRotate's free version has a lot of features to talk about.
- It offers great experience because of the simple user interface.
- AdRotate offers you to manage your ads and make them more visible.
- It supports multiple Ad networks, just like most of the plugins in our list. AdSense, DFP, DoubleClick and JuiceAds are the examples of some of the networks supported by AdRotate.
Google AdSense by BestWebSoft
This plugin from BestWebSoft is another excellent option to place ads on your WordPress site. The plugin requires AdSense publisher ID to run. Then, you'll have access to different features, including ads insertion directly to your website.
- Google AdSense by BestWebSoft offers automatic ads insertion tool.
- You can also customize ads by changing their position, format and location
- In terms of location, it offers ads placement before the content, after the content, and after comments.
Get Google AdSense by BestWebSoft:
Easy Plugin for AdSense
Easy AdSense is another simple plugin for ads publishing. It's simple, because it offers step-wise implementation for beginners. Plus, it gives a liberty to enable ads on all the pages.
- You might face a little difficulty understanding the ""settings"" page but once you do, you can manage ads quite effectively.
- If you want, you can add custom hover effect to your ads.
- The plugin also supports ads widgets and short codes.
- You can use both, free or paid version of this plugin.
Get Easy Plugin for AdSense:
WP Simple AdSense Insertion
WP Simple AdSense Insertion is quite simple for managing and inserting ads. It allows you add advertisements to your posts, pages, even sidebars. You can do so via short code or PHP function.
Get WP Simple Ad Insertion:
WordPress Ad Widget
WordPress Ad Widget is meant for the new folks who are not too familiar with WordPress plugins. This, easy to implement plugin supports Ads widget and therefore, you can display as many ads you want to. To do so, you need to go to the widgets and start adding ads.
Simplicity is the major objective of this AdSense plugin for WordPress, so there is no Ad management interface. However, you need to make sure your webpage doesn’t get too stuffed. The Ad Widget supports both, image-based and text-based ads.
- Very intuitive for beginners
- No clunky ad management interface
- Easily place also image banner ads
- Easily place Google ad tags
Get WordPress Ad Widget:
Now, that you've gone through some of the best AdSense WordPress Plugins, you'll agree that regardless of the niche your website is for, you can monetize it with the help of these plugins. All you need is choose the one that will help you get maximum benefit out of your WordPress site. Our recommendation and Editor's Choice for The Best AdSense Plugin is Advanced Ads.Don't hesitate to comment below or share your favorite WordPress plugin if we missed it by chance.
Don't forget to tell us what you think about this article about WordPress AdSense plugins by clicking the star rating widget below. Your feedback is important for us, and it helps us to improve this blog.